F10 Germicidal Wound Spray with Insecticide
Shipping info: This item is delivered within 1-2 business days
F10 Germicidal Dog Wound Spray with Insecticide is a spot treatment that combines antimicrobial action with the added insecticidal activity to produce a ready to use topical, spot-on application spray. It can be used to treat infected wounds and act as a barrier to re-infection of open wound sites e.g trauma, castration, de-budding, de-horning, dart wounds and abscesses. For use on small animals and dogs. Not for use on cats.
- The Antimicrobial action provides a local antibacterial cover to assist wound healing (and reduce fly-attracting putrefactive odours)
- Contains cypermethrin which repels and kills insects and their larvae. It is commonly used in the prevention and treatment of myasis.
- A single application of the product will protect the site against blowflies and other insects for up to 5 days.
- One initial application on an infected area will result in the immediate migration away from the site and death of all insects within 30 minuets
- Lice and ticks found on small and wild animals can safely be treated and controlled by regular treatment.